the future seems closer now.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- RT @sitesExhibits: He exudes confidence. The ultimate lady skunk magnet (or not). Sketch by #ChuckJones #TheCuddlyMuseum #ValentinesDay htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @sitesExhibits: Your fav amorous skunk, no? Pepé Le Pew character layout, 1961. #TheCuddlyMuseum #ChuckJones @ChuckJonesCentr https://t… 7 hours ago
- "The whole essence of good drawing--and good thinking, perhaps..." #ChuckJones on drawing tmblr.co/ZFDtgv21U27pl 22 hours ago
- "Opening Night" an Exhibition of Works on Paper and Canvas by Tom Everhart conta.cc/1T1zDFH https://t.co/gTjUJSfPnU 1 day ago
- RT @sitesExhibits: Awwwwww. Model sheet, "Feed the Kitty," by Chuck Jones 1952. #TheCuddlyMuseum @ChuckJonesCentr @MNHistoryCenter https://… 1 day ago
- Gardening "in mufti" #weatherreport #santaana #winds #runninghotandcold instagram.com/p/BBdov7siif0/ 3 days ago
- Your Last Minute St. Valentine's Day Gift Guide! conta.cc/1SRjUZO https://t.co/Fz8BNnrkRt 4 days ago
- In case you missed it! conta.cc/1PDYlGA https://t.co/ZXFZhO91JA 5 days ago
- RT @MovingImageNYC: This Friday, we're showing a 35mm print of WOODSTOCK with a magnetic soundtrack. You're welcome. https://t.co/5LaUVOK… 6 days ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter! conta.cc/1PDYlGA https://t.co/bohw33OgfM 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.