one of the good things about this time of year is waking up at 5:15 to birdsong. of course, waking up is always a good thing. where you wake up is probably another good thing; for instance your own bed. or your lover’s bed is a good thing, too. had they gotten up just before you woke to birdsong, their side of the bed just now cool to the touch? at that moment, with the birdsong as the score to the movie that is unreeling as you wake, the thought that the most productive use of your day may be to stay in bed flies by, just like the dream that ended when you felt their absence, the rumple of bed clothes a closing door.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- 📷 “What a maroon!” is what you’ll say if you miss this year’s Red Dot Auction benefiting the programs... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JuIvgB 56 minutes ago
- 📷 Happy National Puppy Day from Frisky Puppy and Chuck Jones! Character model sheet, photostat from... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JsZHru 21 hours ago
- You remember "Under the Tuscan Sun", don't you? Here's your chance to live a little bit of the "La Dolce Vita". Join… lnkd.in/enHWZMZ 21 hours ago
- 📷 Bugs Bunny and his adversaries, graphite on 12 field animation paper by Chuck Jones as an... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JqNCg5 1 day ago
- The Palette and Palate of Tuscany at LCA Wine brought you to by @ChuckJonesCentr shop.chuckjonescenter.org/collections/ti… #winetasting #painting #landscape 2 days ago
- 📷 Original character model sheet, photostat from drawings by Chuck Jones for his “Kiss Me Cat”,1953. . tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JnXFv0 3 days ago
- 📹 Happy St. Patrick’s Day! “The Wearing of the Grin”, 1951, directed by Chuck Jones. tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JedytX 6 days ago
- Character model drawing, graphite and colored pencil on 12 field animation paper by Chuck Jones… instagram.com/p/BRwGEGJDZ4j/ 1 week ago
- 📷 Character model drawing by Chuck Jones, graphite and colored pencil on 12 field animation paper, for... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JcZEif 1 week ago
- 📷 Original layout drawing, graphite on 12 field animation paper by Chuck Jones for the first episode... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2Ja34WO 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.