they just stand there, inviting observation, personification, adjectives, and even, yes, adverbs (-ly, -ly, and -ly). they’re majestic and plain, silly and magnificent. can you blame me?
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- It rained in the early morning hours before dawn for a solid three hours. #weatherreport #dogwalk… instagram.com/p/-mZFaJCiah/ 15 hours ago
- Have you seen our latest news? conta.cc/21cW2nc https://t.co/BRFGOUDKIS 16 hours ago
- In case you missed it! conta.cc/21d8GCT https://t.co/gcLKLPtW3z 16 hours ago
- Thanksgiving flowers from our neighbor, Irene. #friends #manythanks #spirit #love instagram.com/p/-kUvzLiiTg/ 1 day ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter! conta.cc/21cW2nc https://t.co/34czVc0nnD 2 days ago
- RT @andreaalvinart: From the John Alvin Archives: The Wiz live is coming to tv. Back in 1978 John did these concept drawings for a... https… 3 days ago
- RT @MovingImageNYC: Looking for something to do this #Caturday? May we suggest #HowCatsTookOver the Internet bit.ly/MoMICats https… 6 days ago
- Ho Ho Ho! Holiday Events at the Chuck Jones Galleries conta.cc/1NNYfju https://t.co/yrjN0adqkT 1 week ago
- Master Art Classes at Sowers Middle School, HB, CA: chuckjonescenter.org/blog/master-cl… How to draw the Grinch. #ChuckJones #creativity #drawing 1 week ago
- Shop Small Business Saturday, Nov. 28! + Holiday Events at the Chuck Jones Galleries blog.chuckjones.com/chuck_redux/20… https://t.co/Jzpb3l3XYt 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.