they just stand there, inviting observation, personification, adjectives, and even, yes, adverbs (-ly, -ly, and -ly). they’re majestic and plain, silly and magnificent. can you blame me?
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- Red Dot Auction contributing artist, Casey Leonard, stopped by to deliver her artwork. #reddotauction… instagram.com/p/135CwNiieU/ 8 hours ago
- What in the World? Red Dot Auction Update! wp.me/p4g0LN-qu 10 hours ago
- A corner of my office looking more dramatic than it really is. #9to5 #porkypig #lovemyjob #t-wack @… instagram.com/p/13UQfXiiWy/ 14 hours ago
- RT @sitesExhibits: Who said it? "Better a witty fool than a foolish wit." It's HIS birthday. #WorldBookDay 1 day ago
- From Crickets to Coyotes and Everything In-between! Red Dot Auction Update! wp.me/p4g0LN-qn 2 days ago
- The southern sky at 6:05 AM.#Dogwalk #dogsitting #damnitbeearly instagram.com/p/1x0XFXCia2/ 2 days ago
- A Pretty Girl Is Like a Melody… Red Dot Auction Update! wp.me/p4g0LN-qh 4 days ago
- RT @OnePerfectShot: SCENT-IMENTAL ROMEO (1951) Director: Chuck Jones | See IMDb for artists http://t.co/Ra1xUTOh39 4 days ago
- Who Created These Works of Art? Red Dot Auction Update! #constantcontact conta.cc/1CYog6D 6 days ago
- RT @bobeliasstudios: At the Chuck Jones Gallery at SOCO Gala in Costa Mesa- Great Crowd, Music, Fun ! http://t.co/h2SOMhV2Q1 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.