if it were a perfect world, we would use cabbage for currency literally instead of using it as a synonym.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- RT @andreaalvinart: While working on the Jurassic Park campaign, John's visit to Stan Winston's studio was one of his favorite... http://t.… 21 hours ago
- RT @sitesExhibits: Horseshoes! Get the scoop on the history of this summer sport! Via @kshumanities and #HometownTeams @museumonmainst http… 21 hours ago
- Now that's a good morning. #weatherreport instagram.com/p/4g20wxiifP/ 1 day ago
- RT @sitesExhibits: It's like your living room on Saturday morning. Enthralled cartoon watchers @EMPmuseum loving #ChuckJones films http://t… 5 days ago
- RT @ShouldaBeenYou: .@FarahAlvin: a Libra, a songwriter, a yogi, a knitter, a reader, a loud laugher, a high belter & part of our family! h… 1 week ago
- Ashley Merryman April 2015: youtu.be/OuMUo6fvt7M?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
- William Shatner to Appear at Chuck Jones Gallery—San Diego blog.chuckjones.com/chuck_redux/20… http://t.co/Sfyd0xZ7W0 1 week ago
- William Shatner to Appear at Chuck Jones Gallery for Comic Con! #constantcontact conta.cc/1QMyC5B 1 week ago
- RT @sitesExhibits: Background sketches from 1956 #ChuckJones film "Broomstick Bunny," with Bugs + Witch Hazel @EMPmuseum #wabbitExhibit htt… 1 week ago
- Lawrence Durrell's The Alexandria Quartet wp.me/p2XVKG-6z9 via @wordpressdotcom #favoritebooks 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.