if it were a perfect world, we would use cabbage for currency literally instead of using it as a synonym.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- RT @MovingImageNYC: #Kieslowski fans, we're giving away this gorgeous minimalist DEKALOG poster from @Criterion. RT for a chance to win! ht… 3 days ago
- Treats and Tricks at our San Diego Gallery! conta.cc/2dWHioi https://t.co/rfXCEyPoMb 4 days ago
- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! conta.cc/2dWHioi https://t.co/NydsQedERg 1 week ago
- #nofilter #justwow instagram.com/p/BLZ4CTbgoWQ/ 1 week ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter! conta.cc/2dWHioi https://t.co/WI0khw2Xzq 1 week ago
- RT @LevineCartoons: Happy World Smile Day! (Chuck Jones/Dr. Seuss style) @CraigKausen @robertpatrick @ChuckJones1912 @ChuckJonesArt @Chuck… 1 week ago
- Can Your Family Come Out and Play? conta.cc/2dZOZOB https://t.co/yzjjcGenp8 1 week ago
- It really is about saving the world. Play It Forward @ChuckJonesCentr 10/16 1 to 4 PM. Tickets @ PIF4Creativity.org #fundraiser 2 weeks ago
- In case you missed it! conta.cc/2dZOZOB https://t.co/6WAmnBHAT1 2 weeks ago
- RT @CraigKausen: When Chuck Jones said "Discover and climb your own mountain," this @omeletocom msg is what he meant… It's our WHY at the @… 2 weeks ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.