if it were a perfect world, we would use cabbage for currency literally instead of using it as a synonym.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- Yee Haw! Check out our most recent newsletter! conta.cc/25isDJA https://t.co/NNcc875SI1 11 hours ago
- Dr. Seuss Unorthodox Taxidermy Exhibition Opens May 28 conta.cc/27EhKUx https://t.co/X7Bi8FfIFH 3 days ago
- Love this to pieces. This is the joy that I mean when children are given the opportunity to explore and utilize thei… lnkd.in/fFWYVpx 4 days ago
- Lipstick Sprinkles--sing along with these talented sisters! youtu.be/aCda51DXtC8 via @YouTube #PIF2016 #LipstickSprinkles #ChuckJones 4 days ago
- Dr. Seuss Unorthodox Taxidermy at the Chuck Jones Gallery--San Diego blog.chuckjones.com/chuck_redux/20… https://t.co/ehI0apOlOk 4 days ago
- Meet Robert McKimson, Jr.! conta.cc/25isDJA https://t.co/6RAmUNC45o 4 days ago
- A big thank you to the @ChuckJonesCentr supporters for the success of the Red Dot Auction. chuckjonescenter.org/blog/special-m… #ChuckJones @CraigKausen 5 days ago
- RT @LevineCartoons: "An animator is an actor with a pencil." Chuck Jones @ChuckJones1912 @CraigKausen @robertpatrick @ChuckJonesCentr https… 5 days ago
- Why We Collect Art conta.cc/1soqs8M https://t.co/I2t3gHjXFP 5 days ago
- Meet Dr. Seuss Collections Expert, Jeff Schuffman! conta.cc/27EhKUx https://t.co/nbzvNRZkEW 6 days ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.