if it were a perfect world, we would use cabbage for currency literally instead of using it as a synonym.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- What's Up, Doc? The Animation Art of Chuck Jones #constantcontact conta.cc/1xf7Vx9 1 day ago
- A private art lesson at the Center with Denise. #shading #blending #tiki #drawing #light #dark… instagram.com/p/0Y4nJSiiU1/ 1 week ago
- Got to dash off to work, but Mr. Lincoln wanted to say hello. #rosegarden #nopromises instagram.com/p/0X54OoiiZX/ 1 week ago
- I wish this were a scratch and sniff video because the scent of the wisteria is really wonderful.… instagram.com/p/0Vl0QEiiR-/ 1 week ago
- Some color at the farmers market. #lemonyellow #hotpink #sweet #thoughtful instagram.com/p/0QYuMLCiUv/ 1 week ago
- The Right One Will Come Along--New Art from Fabio! #constantcontact conta.cc/1GBvKit 1 week ago
- When Even the Simplest Word Looks Weird And Wrong You Have Wordnesia po.st/Itsghu via @SmithsonianMag 2 weeks ago
- New York Philharmonic's BUGS BUNNY AT THE SYMPHONY Adds 3/14 Performance broadwayworld.com/article/New-Yo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sitesExhibits: Happy birthday to our favorite swine, Porky Pig. His character turns 80 today. See #ChuckJones 1950s sketches @fwmsh htt… 2 weeks ago
- Our largest workshop to date, but not the last! #kellylight #authorillustrator #chuckjonescenter @… instagram.com/p/z-7GWaiiYr/ 2 weeks ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.