if it were a perfect world, we would use cabbage for currency literally instead of using it as a synonym.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- Gardening "in mufti" #weatherreport #santaana #winds #runninghotandcold instagram.com/p/BBdov7siif0/ 2 days ago
- Your Last Minute St. Valentine's Day Gift Guide! conta.cc/1SRjUZO https://t.co/Fz8BNnrkRt 2 days ago
- In case you missed it! conta.cc/1PDYlGA https://t.co/ZXFZhO91JA 3 days ago
- RT @MovingImageNYC: This Friday, we're showing a 35mm print of WOODSTOCK with a magnetic soundtrack. You're welcome. https://t.co/5LaUVOK… 5 days ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter! conta.cc/1PDYlGA https://t.co/bohw33OgfM 6 days ago
- RT @andreaalvinart: A "Chocolate Heart" for your Valentine! a fine art print by Andrea Alvin. Order now for Valentine's... https://t.co/mhs… 6 days ago
- A Love Letter to Winter: Adam Gopnik's Ardent Case for the Cold Season's Splendor and Significance brainpickings.org/2015/12/21/ada… via @brainpicker 1 week ago
- The Evolution of the Museum Visit, from Privilege to Personalized Experience hyperallergic.com/267096/the-evo… via @hyperallergic #museum #curate 1 week ago
- So in love w/Goldberg's "Fine Lines" prints we publish. Want to own this work? contact me. tmblr.co/ZFDtgv20mI-ho #ChuckJones #gallery 1 week ago
- View and Select Original Work by Tom Everhart conta.cc/1PDYlGA https://t.co/Tf81L4J1T0 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.