do you ever wonder what will happen to you? srsly. based on what you’ve read so far, how do you see the end of the book? are you a work of fiction or a memoir although i disagree with those who believe the memoir should be the truth, because how close can you really come to your truth? what is your truth compared to the truth of those around you, experiencing your life simultaneously? what if the people that surrounded you during the time you’re most interested in writing about are all dead, how will you reconcile their truth with yours? your memory then is the historical record of note, isn’t it? all these questions tire me, turn the page for christ’s sake and get on with it.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- A Recipe for the Mysterious Maine Mustard Pickle pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/… via @pastemagazine 1 day ago
- Exercise Your Genius! conta.cc/2g47hfq https://t.co/nHLpZgL9da 5 days ago
- Chuck Jones’s Grandson to Speak at Colorado Springs Fine Art Center Exhibition blog.chuckjones.com/chuck_redux/20… https://t.co/mTkuUqsgpe 5 days ago
- 50th Anniversary of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" blog.chuckjones.com/chuck_redux/20… @ChuckJonesArt #Grinch #exhibition #BestHolidayCartoon 5 days ago
- Join Us in San Diego for the Grinch 50th Anniversary! blog.chuckjones.com/chuck_redux/20… https://t.co/xPwcCsDrFX 5 days ago
- RT @andreaalvinart: Starting a new painting. Candy canes one Christmas at Samuels's in Rhinebeck, NY #CandyCanes #AndreaAlvin... https://t.… 5 days ago
- Sufferin' succotash! twitter.com/sitesexhibits/… 6 days ago
- world a.i.d.s. day, december 1,@2016 robtpatrick.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/wor… https://t.co/mNIyldqRFJ 6 days ago
- (Insert Creative Giving Tuesday Subject Line Here) conta.cc/2ghjEaJ https://t.co/solpIFhS5Z 1 week ago
- 1st planning meeting for #RedDotAuction 2017! @ChuckJonesCentr May 5 & 6, 2017 #chuckjones #creativity https://t.co/lGefygdYJA 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.