it must have been a wild hair that prompted me to start growing a beard 30 years (almost to the month) after my last beard, but whatever it was (when you don’t have much hair on your head, you do think of other ways of changing your ‘look’–well, at least i do.) who knows how long this beard will last? if like the last time, somewhere along month two i’ll grow bored with maintaining it and shave it all off–or maybe not, it could be that m. will say, as he did when a few years ago i attempted a van dyke, “you look like a schnauzer,” which prompted a quick trip to the bathroom and an impromptu date with a razor. this discussion also references this post, so there may be something going on with 30 years, i don’t know, you’ll have to decide.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- 📷 “What a maroon!” is what you’ll say if you miss this year’s Red Dot Auction benefiting the programs... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JuIvgB 1 hour ago
- 📷 Happy National Puppy Day from Frisky Puppy and Chuck Jones! Character model sheet, photostat from... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JsZHru 21 hours ago
- You remember "Under the Tuscan Sun", don't you? Here's your chance to live a little bit of the "La Dolce Vita". Join… lnkd.in/enHWZMZ 21 hours ago
- 📷 Bugs Bunny and his adversaries, graphite on 12 field animation paper by Chuck Jones as an... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JqNCg5 1 day ago
- The Palette and Palate of Tuscany at LCA Wine brought you to by @ChuckJonesCentr shop.chuckjonescenter.org/collections/ti… #winetasting #painting #landscape 2 days ago
- 📷 Original character model sheet, photostat from drawings by Chuck Jones for his “Kiss Me Cat”,1953. . tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JnXFv0 3 days ago
- 📹 Happy St. Patrick’s Day! “The Wearing of the Grin”, 1951, directed by Chuck Jones. tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JedytX 6 days ago
- Character model drawing, graphite and colored pencil on 12 field animation paper by Chuck Jones… instagram.com/p/BRwGEGJDZ4j/ 1 week ago
- 📷 Character model drawing by Chuck Jones, graphite and colored pencil on 12 field animation paper, for... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2JcZEif 1 week ago
- 📷 Original layout drawing, graphite on 12 field animation paper by Chuck Jones for the first episode... tmblr.co/ZFDtgv2Ja34WO 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.