no one was more surprised (or delighted) than me.domestication suited me, although it was a bit of shock that there were so many rules, but once you get the hang of a collar and leash (jk! okay, maybe every-once-in-a-while if they insist) it’s a pretty wonderful arrangement. you can share everything! you can talk about it endlessly! you can throw a box of cheerios into the sink in a fit of pique–true story! it happened at the house pictured above–neither of us can remember what we were arguing about, but m., in a dramatic flourish (albeit after i had pushed numerous “buttons”), slam dunked an open box of cheerios into the kitchen sink. said cheerios did not feel compelled to remain in the sink, instead opting to explode into a rainstorm of falling oats, coating the kitchen floor. we giggled. and cleaned it up. i’m not sure there was make-up sex, but there could have been. such is the nature of domestication.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- Doctor, Doctor, Give Me the News! #constantcontact conta.cc/1jUDDWw 19 hours ago
- Deck the halls! here: ht.ly/rIt8M and here: ht.ly/rItaZ #ChuckJones #naughty #nice 23 hours ago
- "There's No Place Like Home" mural installed at Burnett Library! #WizardofOz #HabitatforHumanity #WarnerBros. ht.ly/rHWEu 1 day ago
- Chuck Jones is now on Tumblr: ht.ly/rE1UL #ChuckJones #CindyLouWho #Grinch 2 days ago
- RT @JoelTanner: RT #GigaSavvy: 4 Tips for Getting Press Coverage ift.tt/J2yY6G #business 2 days ago
- Chuck Jones Center is looking for a few good volunteers! Inquire within. ht.ly/rDO0e #ChuckJones #volunteers #notforprofit 3 days ago
- Dan Scanlon interview in today's L.A. Times: ht.ly/rDIuV recommends Chuck Jones and Tex Avery to aspiring animators. #ChuckJones 3 days ago
- getty center, 6 (seems like dog years, doesn't it?) wp.me/pAOuc-23X 6 days ago
- getty center, 5 (angles) wp.me/pAOuc-23S 1 week ago
- It's Varmint Season at the Chuck Jones Galleries #constantcontact conta.cc/1jr1v41 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.