they just stand there, inviting observation, personification, adjectives, and even, yes, adverbs (-ly, -ly, and -ly). they’re majestic and plain, silly and magnificent. can you blame me?
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- Astronaut Lands at the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity! #constantcontact conta.cc/1nHbUNm 14 hours ago
- #SDCC2014: A Peek Inside comicsbeat.com/sdcc2014-a-pea… #chuckjonesgallery #girlsdrawingirls 15 hours ago
- Me and the fabulous Andrea Alvin! instagram.com/p/q2qgIrCiZz/ 1 day ago
- Six street and L at San Diego half block from the convention center. #Comiccon instagram.com/p/q2AWewCiQL/ 1 day ago
- It's a beautiful morning to drive to San Diego for comic con. #sdcc2014 #chuckjones #gdg instagram.com/p/q1atG8iiUj/ 1 day ago
- It's 80° outside and he insists on having two blankets. #billyblueeye #ourbaby instagram.com/p/q0LIJ7Ciem/ 2 days ago
- RT @grlsdrawingrls: The Chuck Jones Gallery is looking good and gearing up! #ChuckJonesGallery #SDCC2014 3 days ago
- RT @animazingallery: Chuck Jones—the man behind the Looney Tunes @MovingImageNYC. fb.me/6FQs3g9eD #wabbitexhibit #chuckjones 3 days ago
- Sidewalk Theory says #WabbitExhibit changed the way he looks at animation. ht.ly/zt7K5 #ChuckJones #SidewalkTheory 3 days ago
- Ralph Gardner Jr. road tests the Blackwing pencil on.wsj.com/1yT4mJT via @WSJ 3 days ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.