they just stand there, inviting observation, personification, adjectives, and even, yes, adverbs (-ly, -ly, and -ly). they’re majestic and plain, silly and magnificent. can you blame me?
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- Another day. instagram.com/p/rE6N9wCiXb/ 9 hours ago
- RT @armusik: Great post for artists by my friend Richard Scott: "5 Myths of Art Success" by @NewOldMaster on @LinkedIn http://t.co/4S3RuTp… 10 hours ago
- RT @SocialNSanDiego: Have a San Diego EVENT? Add it HERE: spingo.com/submit?Affilia… FREE! RT 10 hours ago
- RT @andreaalvinart: Johns art at @ChuckJonesArt gallery San Diego #ComicCon #StarWars #BladeRunner #LordoftheRings http://t.co/ieniXeJUs0 10 hours ago
- RT @OrangeCoastmag: WIN! ow.ly/zszb4 all the vanilla you could ever want from Surfas, in a beautiful basket! #FoodLoversGuideOC … 10 hours ago
- RT @SvenJohnston: I would appreciate if you would like & share our efforts to collect school supplies for "Helping Hands Orange County…http… 10 hours ago
- RT @KatrinaFoley: OC Museum of Art negotiating sale of property. The addition of @OCMA to @SegerstromArts will be a wonderful addition for … 10 hours ago
- RT @greerwylder: Greer’s OC 8 Years in Review! My company turned 8 today, so thankful. greersoc.com 10 hours ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Animator Chuck Jones' work will travel to 13 locations through 2019 smithmag.co/BQuOEn @sitesExhibits 10 hours ago
- RT @sitesExhibits: @SmithsonianLibraries Wonder Woman fights for truth, but Wile E. Coyote fights gravity. Which is harder? http://t.co/hKy… 10 hours ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.