they just stand there, inviting observation, personification, adjectives, and even, yes, adverbs (-ly, -ly, and -ly). they’re majestic and plain, silly and magnificent. can you blame me?
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- the garden/ocean/palm tree blog resumes, day three wp.me/pAOuc-1RY 10 hours ago
- Chuck Redux blog; A Little Taste of What You May Expect at the Blackwing Experience: The Blackwing Experience ... bit.ly/13ZBq2t 1 day ago
- 10 Reasons to be Excited for the Blackwing Experience pencils.com/blog/10-reason… 1 day ago
- Fill Up Your Art Calendar with These Great Events @ Chuck Jones Gallery! #constantcontact conta.cc/127Jbk2 1 day ago
- the garden/ocean/palm tree blog resumes, day two wp.me/pAOuc-1RU 1 day ago
- the garden/ocean/palm tree blog resumes, day one wp.me/pAOuc-1RP 2 days ago
- day into night (before father's day) wp.me/pAOuc-1RI 3 days ago
- portrait of the author reincarnated (the end) wp.me/pAOuc-1Rs 5 days ago
- portrait of the author as a cog in the wheel of the industrial complex wp.me/pAOuc-1Ro 6 days ago
- "Music to Your Ears" the Blackwing Sessions Live at Chuck Jones Center for Creativity #constantcontact conta.cc/12mNWfC 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.