they just stand there, inviting observation, personification, adjectives, and even, yes, adverbs (-ly, -ly, and -ly). they’re majestic and plain, silly and magnificent. can you blame me?
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- getty center, 6 (seems like dog years, doesn't it?) wp.me/pAOuc-23X 1 day ago
- getty center, 5 (angles) wp.me/pAOuc-23S 2 days ago
- It's Varmint Season at the Chuck Jones Galleries #constantcontact conta.cc/1jr1v41 3 days ago
- getty center, 4 (gift baskets) wp.me/pAOuc-23L 3 days ago
- getty center, 3 (this is the part where i lagged behind my companions because i was dumb-struck by the pleasure of… wp.me/pAOuc-23G 4 days ago
- Conveyances ruled the day! ht.ly/rqnUS #ChuckJones #BowersMuseum #creativity #construction 5 days ago
- This just in: Love and Hope caught in a dragnet, details here: ht.ly/rq0Kv #FabioNapoleoni #Fabio #Napoleoni 5 days ago
- getty center, 2 (walk and talk) wp.me/pAOuc-23B 5 days ago
- getty center, 1 (a day with/without art) wp.me/pAOuc-23w 6 days ago
- world a.i.d.s. day, december 1, 2013 wp.me/pAOuc-23e 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.