they just stand there, inviting observation, personification, adjectives, and even, yes, adverbs (-ly, -ly, and -ly). they’re majestic and plain, silly and magnificent. can you blame me?
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- At the farmers market with my Cindy McGrath bag. #pleaserecycle #canvastote #Lichtensteinappropriation… instagram.com/p/w4Qu3iiiRc/ 18 hours ago
- Chuck Jones Exhibition WHAT'S UP, DOC? Enters Final Weeks at Moving Image - BWWMoviesWorld: broadwayworld.com/bwwmovies/arti… 2 days ago
- This Just In! “Cels” are 100 Years Old Today! wp.me/p4g0LN-pb 2 days ago
- Gift exchange at work. #brownpaperpackages #tiedupwithstring #favoritethings #extremegay… instagram.com/p/wto2nKiiYk/ 4 days ago
- My bud... Stephen and I make the scene. #holidayparty #creativitycouncil #chuckjonescenter instagram.com/p/wnNkqoiiSO/ 1 week ago
- Martha Goldman Sigall (1917-2014) blogs.indiewire.com/animationscoop… 1 week ago
- RT @plymptoons: Come see my film Cheatin' tonight at @MovingImageNYC bit.ly/1IB66NF. I'll be there to talk before and after. http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @MovingImageNYC: "That's my goal in life: to change Hollywood's views on animation." -@plymptoons speaking out against the lack of anima… 1 week ago
- Reindeer "Merry Christmas" Card by #ChuckJones now available! Customizable too! #reindeergames #holidaycard #musthave ht.ly/FNSWH 1 week ago
- Image of the Day: Inside Cindy Lou Who’s Home! wp.me/p4g0LN-oO 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.