they just stand there, inviting observation, personification, adjectives, and even, yes, adverbs (-ly, -ly, and -ly). they’re majestic and plain, silly and magnificent. can you blame me?
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- A room with a view. #skylight #layingonthecouch instagram.com/p/ulKoAwiiVj/ 13 hours ago
- RT @andreaalvinart: New mural at Fox vs the original #YoungFrankenstein on the Playboy Bldg Sunset Strip. #JohnAlvinart #MelBrooks http://t… 1 day ago
- Which Witch is Which? | Animation Magazine animationmagazine.net/top-stories/wh… #ChuckJones #JuneForay #WitchHazel #Halloween 1 day ago
- RT @andreaalvinart: Today! Rhinebeck woman chronicles late husband’s iconic movie art dailyfreeman.com/arts-and-enter… #johnalvinart @dailyfreeman 1 day ago
- Is it too trite to say it's "magical"? #sunset #saddleback instagram.com/p/uhCnaoiiWM/ 2 days ago
- Boo! This Vintage "Casper, the Friendly Ghost" Art Will Haunt You! #constantcontact conta.cc/1vPhAHu 2 days ago
- #ChuckJones Big Draw at Sowers Middle School-Huntington Beach! A creative event. Photos here: ht.ly/D7lq0 #creativity #HBUSD 4 days ago
- 6 Comedy Lessons that #ChuckJones Learned From Tex Avery cartoonbrew.com/educational/6-… via @cartoonbrew 5 days ago
- RT @MovingImageNYC: Enter the #ChuckJones Family Day Scavenger Hunt to win a sweet prize: A Chuck Jones pencil set courtesy of @Blackwing h… 5 days ago
- I don't know what he does, but he's got the touch. #orchids #greenthumb #husband instagram.com/p/uWA70hiiag/ 6 days ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.