if it were a perfect world, we would use cabbage for currency literally instead of using it as a synonym.
Subscribe by email
Find a topic
- Don't mess with me when I have my Hester Prynne hoodie on. #creativitycamp #thanksgiving… instagram.com/p/v1rYOxiifg/ 16 hours ago
- …And We Have Our First Winner! Black Friday Week Give-aways! wp.me/p4g0LN-oj 19 hours ago
- Miriam left a message in the window of the Center. What does it mean? #mystery #drawings #love @ Chuck… instagram.com/p/vzaDb_iiaX/ 1 day ago
- RT @thebeardedtrio: @andreaalvinart Our 2014 Gift List Is Out Today. #Spielberg thebeardedtrio.com/2014/11/the-be… 1 day ago
- Black Friday Week! Tis the Season to Enter to Win! #constantcontact conta.cc/1zS1ihj 1 day ago
- Currently. instagram.com/p/vwy-kgCicr/ 2 days ago
- Bugs Bunny at the Symphony will be at the @NJSymphony on January 3rd. B there or b square. njsymphony.org/events/detail/… #WabbitExhibit 4 days ago
- RT @sitesExhibits: Opening this weekend #RomareBearden @Columbia_arts Wallach Art Gallery in New York. Get the free apps before you go! htt… 1 week ago
- RT @MovingImageNYC: This just in: Lenny Kaye will be accompanying Patti Smith tonight when she performs #MercyIs after #NoahMovie & chat w/… 1 week ago
- Welll, that was fun. instagram.com/p/vZX_SuCifL/ 1 week ago
© Robert Patrick, and Cultivar, 2008-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts, photographs and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Patrick and Cultivar with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.